Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A sweater dress is my answer to every outfit question from Thanksgiving to New Year’s — dressed-up, but not too restrictive for Thanksgiving dinner. Cozy, but not too schlubby for watching football with friends. Fitted, but relaxed enough to lounge in on Christmas.
This turtleneck dress from Banana Republic will get a lot of use over the next few months.
The dress is $140 at Banana Republic — with 50% off at checkout — and comes in XXS–XXL (lucky sizes only) and petite sizes XXS–M.
This black sweater dress from Old Navy goes up to size 4X and is $44.99 with 50% off at checkout. It’s also available in petite and tall sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.20.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices; all cashmere sweaters 50% off (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 50% off clearance
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else