Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
It’s officially spring and I’m looking forward to breaking out the cute dresses that have been languishing in my closet for the last few months. Is it still cold enough that I’ll be wearing them with tights and booties? Yes. Will that stop me? Absolutely not.
This dress from 11 Honoré is a perfect transition piece. Wear it with a sweater blazer and tights in March and bare legs and sandals in June.
The dress is $208 and comes in sizes 14–22.
Here’s an option in straight sizes from CeCe; it’s $99 and available in XS–XL at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.19.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)