This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
– Women on Wall Street: A rare breed. [The Street via Feministing]
– Above the Law has added a section to promote your charitable benefit announcements. [AtL]
– Nice article on how to retire with absolutely nothing. (Wait, that isn’t your goal? Oh.) [Motley Fool]
– If you’re happy, that will apparently advance the goal of retiring with absolutely nothing. [Money]
– We love tiny purse-sized packets of stuff, and accordingly love Minimus. They’ve just put together a bag of everything you’ll need on your wedding day. [Minimus]
– Clean ink marks off your hands with a teabag. [Lifehacker]