– The WSJ explores the benefits of a feminine leadership style. [WSJ]
– Advice for those just starting out (or, uh, those who never paid much attention when they started out) regarding healthcare, taxes, and more non-fun adult-type stuff. [NYT]
– Tricky: Philip Galanes advises a boss not to tell an assistant to get a pedicure, even if the female assistant is in need of some serious fashion/grooming help. [Social Q’s – NYT]
– White shoe law firms: no longer conservative in the political sense. [The Volokh Conspiracy] If you’re curious about the political leanings of people in your office, go to Fundrace — it tracks any donations made over $200 in a searchable database.
– Neat: Note that SmartMoney has divided their site into “Life Stages,” including Single, Engaged/Just Married, Families with Young Children (age 0-10) and more. [SmartMoney]
– Miss Manners opines on who can — and can’t — wear white to a wedding. [wOw]
– Wheat pizzas from a box: some are good, some not so much. [WSJ]
Photo above: Case of the Monday’s Mousepad