This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
– Yet another article on lady lawyers and clothes… [ABA Journal]
– Are you in “lean” mode, perhaps trying to save for a downpayment on a house or to pay off school debt? Let this article be your inspiration; it brings back fond memories of our lean days just starting out. [NYT]
– Collect male mentors, just like other successful women! [Nation News]
– What were you told a real lady “had” to do? [WowOwow]
– Five plants even you can’t kill (for your garden, not your office). [ChicagoTrib]
– Ah, so this is what one of our favorite funny writers has been doing since the late ’90s: learning how to enjoy classical music. [Joel Stein in LAT