Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– I’m sure a lot of readers will be psyched about this: The Limited is launching a new store called Elonquii that will focus on plus-sized workwear. The initial pictures look great. Hat tip: Racked.
– The Careerist wonders if the jumper dress has replaced the power suit. (For my $.02: nope.)
– Above the Law reports on a conference panel where women — all general counsel to Fortune 500 companies — share their war stories. Meanwhile, Capitol Hill Style wonders whether D.C. is an especially tough place to be a working woman.
– Huffington Post wonders: Would you airbrush cleavage out of a work photo? A Canadian Parliament member did.
– The Washington Post takes a good look at women on television and finds bunnies, babies, and broads: Hmmn.
– The New York Times has another excuse to exercise: it strengthens your brain.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here…