Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Fashionista tries out some long-wear lipsticks to see if they deliver.
- Fortune says that Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s are two of the growing number of retailers who are adding technology to the experience of trying on clothes, creating smart fitting rooms.
- IvankaTrump.com has begun featuring working women who range from the founder/CEO of LearnVest to the New York City Ballet’s principal dancer. In a similar vein, A Lawyer’s Life publishes “in-depth interviews with lawyers who love their jobs, former lawyers who have found success and happiness in other pursuits, and mentors you wish you had.” And one more: DailyWorth features “9 Badass Women Who Had Not ‘Made It’ By 30.”
- New York magazine reports on a new study that found more signs of depression in women who have authority positions at work (and that moving up the ladder has the opposite effect on men).
- Above the Law gives you tips for navigating the work holiday party.
- The Muse shares some news on what happens to introverts when they drink coffee.
- NextAdvisor has rounded up seven credit card offers that may be good bets if you have excellent credit. (Note that we’re not really familiar with this site and its advice; just passing this along.)
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.