Coronavirus News & Resources
- On Monday, we asked readers whether their jobs have been affected by coronavirus and provided some helpful links.
- The New York Times told the stories of two young women in Wuhan, a doctor and a nurse, who contracted the virus.
- Harvard Business Review gave tips on how to avoid shaking hands.
- ProPublica pointed out that some hand sanitizers won’t work against coronavirus.
- Scary Mommy highlighted a teacher’s experiment that shows the value of hand-washing.
- The New York Times talked to experts about what pregnant women should do about coronavirus.
- BuzzFeed News looked at how millennials are talking to their boomer parents about the virus.
In Other News…
- Marie Claire noted that Rothy’s is now offering sustainable bags made of ocean-bound plastic.
- CNN shared the history of red lipstick.
- The Cut had some real talk about bra care.
- Inc. asked women, “If you could give your younger working self any advice, what would you say?” and shared some answers.
- Quartz reported on a new study that showed that almost 90% of people are biased against women.
- The Washington Post explained why your genes could affect how much taking a nap helps you (or doesn’t).
On CorporetteMoms Recently…