Coronavirus News & Resources
- Law.com reported that Above the Law founder David Lat is still in ICU in treatment for COVID-19. He and his family are in our thoughts.
- The New York Times gave dos and don’ts for video calls for work.
- Harvard Business Review explained how to manage people who are suddenly working remotely.
- Vox provided tips for gathering with friends online.
- Meanwhile, The Cut proclaimed, “We all have Zoom hangovers.”
- Serious Eats offered an extensive guide to coronavirus food safety, including information on takeout and delivery.
- Here are a couple of fun home fitness challenges: 28 days of squats, planks, and lunges (from MyFitnessPal), and 30 days of push-ups (from Shape).
- For your Laugh of the Week, McSweeney’s presents “Self-Quarantined: The Adult Activity Book.”
In Other News…
- Refinery29 wondered, “What if more women designed running shoes?”
- Insider had details on Colourpop’s new Mulan-inspired makeup line.
- Kitchn rounded up the best kitchen tools and cookware for 2020.
- The New York Times explained how to freeze just about everything.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…