- Gloria provided a primer on laser treatments.
- Fashionista shared details of a new report that claims that body dissatisfaction costs the U.S. economy $305 billion a year, plus another $501 billion from appearance-based discrimination.
- Above the Law noted that in the first nine months of 2022, only 28% of women who left a firm in the top 200 lateraled to another Biglaw firm.
- Harvard Business Review detailed three negotiation myths that are still harming women’s careers.
- NPR looked at new research on how the second and third years of the pandemic affected people’s personalities — and not for the better.
- The Washington Post reported that Sheryl Sandberg is donating $3 million to the ACLU to help fight abortion bans.
- In related news, The 19th observed that a label change for mifepristone could reduce barriers to care for miscarriages.
- Vox’s The Goods spoke with several wedding planners about what’s worth it and what isn’t.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “12 Ways to Celebrate Your Boyfriend on National Boyfriend Day.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…