This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Gloria provided a primer on laser treatments.
- Fashionista shared details of a new report that claims that body dissatisfaction costs the U.S. economy $305 billion a year, plus another $501 billion from appearance-based discrimination.
- Above the Law noted that in the first nine months of 2022, only 28% of women who left a firm in the top 200 lateraled to another Biglaw firm.
- Harvard Business Review detailed three negotiation myths that are still harming women’s careers.
- NPR looked at new research on how the second and third years of the pandemic affected people’s personalities — and not for the better.
- The Washington Post reported that Sheryl Sandberg is donating $3 million to the ACLU to help fight abortion bans.
- In related news, The 19th observed that a label change for mifepristone could reduce barriers to care for miscarriages.
- Vox’s The Goods spoke with several wedding planners about what’s worth it and what isn’t.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “12 Ways to Celebrate Your Boyfriend on National Boyfriend Day.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.