- The Washington Post explored Princess Diana’s style after her divorce.
- The New York Times looked at the wardrobe decisions of Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni.
- The Cut shared advice about Botox.
- A New York Times op-ed observed, “What’s increasingly clear is that the March 2020 decision to partially close down the American economy shattered Americans’ dysfunctional, profoundly unequal relationship with work like nothing in decades.”
- SELF shared results on a new study that found that people are more likely to develop long COVID or other serious health problems if they’re infected more than once.
- The Washington Post looked at the growing number of activists funneling mifepristone and misoprostol pills from Mexico into states that have banned abortion.
- Literary Mama published a review of the new book Dealing with Uncertainty: A Review of Crybaby: Infertility, Illness, and Other Things That Were Not the End of the World.
- Speaking of books, Vox reviewed all of the 2022 National Book Award finalists.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Reductress, with “Woman Leaves Cryptic Message in Notes App for Future Self to Decipher.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We asked readers how they talk to their kids about eating habits and losing weight.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.