- The Cut addressed the safety of prescription hydroquinone.
- Allure asked, “Where are the [makeup products] that cater to the needs of women older than 39 that don’t make aging their point of differentiation?”
- Fashionista looked at the battle between mined and lab-grown diamonds.
- MSNBC talked to Joanne Lipman, author of Next! The Power of Reinvention in Life and Work, about making a career pivot and the number-one career mistake women make.
- The New York Times reported that SoFi has sued the Department of Education to end the pause on federal student loan payments.
- Today shared NBC News correspondent Yamiche Alcindor’s account of the challenges she faced over years of IVF.
- The Washington Post noted that states with abortion bans are seeing a steep drop in OB/GYN residency applicants.
- The LA Times looked at the mindfulness of “soft hiking.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Are You There Margaret? It’s Me, Menopause.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We rounded up gift ideas for Mother’s Day.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.