Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Pre-2020, I was wearing skirts and dresses to the office at least 75% of the time. In the last year or two, I’ve moved to Team Pants, and I have no plans to return. This straight-leg trouser from River Island looks like it would be an incredibly versatile item to add to my closet. Pair it with a blazer and fun blouse for a more dressed-up look, or a turtleneck and loafers for something a little more casual.
The pants are $49.99-$65, depending on color, and come in sizes 2-14. In addition to the beige, they come in black, pink, and stone.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!