- The Wall Street Journal observed, “The ’80s called to let you know that choosing clothing based on your seasonal color palette is back.” (Btw we did a post on this!)
- The Washington Post highlighted Moolah Kicks, a new woman-founded basketball shoe brand that provides female players with shoes actually designed for women’s feet.
- Fashionista looked at how indie and luxury fragrance brands are trying to minimize their environmental footprint.
- Harvard Business Review’s Women at Work podcast offered advice to women managers on how to make it clear that you’re in charge. (A transcript will be available on the site later today.)
- Mediate noted that every major cable and broadcast news network is now run, at least in part, by women.
- The Cut explained how to help victims of the Canadian wildfires.
- WIRED shared what a therapist wants you to know about online therapy.
- The Atlantic suggested books to read if you’re looking to change your life.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “To Celebrate Pride, We’re Proud to Color in Our Logo for a Month.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about potty training tips.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.