- Fashionista explored hyaluronic-acid-based injectable moisturizers.
- The New York Times looked at the lasting influence of singer, actress, and fashion icon Jane Birkin, who passed away earlier this month.
- The Wall Street Journal explained how companies lose workers without imposing layoffs.
- CNBC shared a CEO’s advice on the best way to answer “Tell me about yourself.”
- Fortune looked at differing opinions among types of workers about working remotely.
- The New York Times delved into the recent epidemic of ACL injuries among women soccer players.
- The Guardian offered strategies for days when you feel exhausted.
- Scary Mommy shared that a woman with endometriosis and a man were simultaneously connected to a period pain simulator — with predictable results.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “My Cryptic Social Media Posts Will Alarm and Confuse You.”
P.S. Happy Barbenheimer!
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including how to plan dinner at the very last minute.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.