This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Apropos of nothing, we thought we’d post this picture of this Versace – Tweed Short Sleeve Jacket because it illustrates something a few readers expressed confusion over — how to wear a turtleneck with a short-sleeved suit. Pretty, right? AND, the jacket is on sale from about $2200 to $680.
– MUST you go to women’s networking events? Above the Law tackles the question. (Although, let’s not forget “Hiring Partner’s” great analysis of Susan/Mindy’s networking skills. We say, go to the free lunch.) [Above the Law]
– Incidentally, HP updated his post to clarify that a) he has friends who are women, so therefore he’s not against women, and b) he’s anonymous! he could BE a woman. (Yes, and we COULD be a man. Men, even! Anything’s possible.)
– Bargains, bargains, everywhere — Teri Agins offers advice on how to get the most out of it. [WSJ]
– Still have a holiday party to go to, yet no time to shop for a frock? Bunnyshop tackles the question of where to go for one-stop shopping. [Bunnyshop]
– If you’re partying with coworkers, Jezebel distills the various advice articles out there for you: Don’t get too drunkypants. [Jezebel] (Here here! That is why God created the afterparty.)
– Finally: Wot’s that? You haven’t voted for the best quirky blog out there yet? Please drop by and vote for Corporette. [ABA Journal]