Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Great slideshow on Glamour about the Dos and Don’ts of Wearing Vintage. [Glamour] For our $.02: We think vintage dresses like the one at left (one of their “don’ts”) are fine to wear to the office so long as you accessorize with things that a) cover your arms and b) show you’re all about business. We’re iffy on the pastel, but it could look great with a navy sweater blazer.
– Meanwhile, the WSJ’s Christina Binkley wonders if old-school power dressing has returned. [WSJ]
– The Bank of England is advising all of its female employees to wear some kind of makeup every day. Awesome (we said, sarcastically). [Jezebel]
– MarieClaire has some advice on how to deal with that annoying coworker: send them an anonymous e-mail using NiceCritic. [MarieClaire]
– For those of you who love decorating and interior design, bad news: the magazine Domino has folded. Interesting coverage in the NYT about how it was one of the only good sources of information for the non-Trumps and non-50+ readership. [NYT]
– We thought this column was a hilarious, well-written description of something we (hopefully) never have to go through ourselves: being pulled over by the BigLaw fashion police. [NY Lawer] (Free reg. req’d)