This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– One of our favorite fashion blogs has a new monthly feature: editorial items under $50. Fun! [The Daily Obsession]
– Very interesting profile of the current White House social secretary: the stylish Desiree Rogers, descendant of a voodoo priestess with unparalleled connections in Washington. [WSJ Magazine] Incidentally: The Obamas have a Flickr account? Awesome. [The Daily Obsession]
– Does Wall Street prefer women CFOs? [The Glass Hammer]
– How to find the right CD or money market account. [Get Rich Slowly]
– Mmmn: gummy bears that are good for your skin. [Makeup Loves Me]