Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– The WSJ rounds up the best books on Style, including How Not to Act Old: 185 Ways to Pass for Phat, Sick, Hot, Dope, Awesome, or at Least Not Totally Lame.
– Lack of self-promotion hurts women in large firms, according to the American Lawyer.
– A recent conference brought together women of culture to discuss the financial crisis, as well as the role that multicultural women leaders can play in the recovery. [The Glass Hammer]
– Which pieces of first-aid advice are myths and do more harm than good? [Lifehacker]
– Inc.com shows us how to clean our keyboards.