Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– New York does a great round-up of “power belts” that would look great with a dress or sweater.
– Ms-JD explains why, in the law at least, 1L grades are so vitally important.
– The WSJ offers eight tips for how to be a great protege.
– Let’s Talk Turkey warns that certain e-mail addresses have a stigma attached.
– What does one do if you dislike your hairy arms? Shine wonders.