This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
– We are honored to have been nominated as one of the ABA’s Top 100 “Law Blawgs.” Even though we like to think of ourselves as a blog for more than just lawyers, we still would love it if you would vote for us. Click here to register (it’s free), and then click here to vote for us (in the “Lighter Fare” category).
– The Daily Obsession rounds up their favorites for the November edition of “Cheap and Chic.”
– The blog for the Downtown Women’s Club advises how to network at holiday parties, while the Chicago Tribune has tips on how to primp for one in ten minutes. Meanwhile, if you’re planning a group gift (such as for your secretary), Wisebread had some tips for you.
– Sources of Insight collects some great lessons (and quotes) from Oprah Winfrey.
– We haven’t tried this yet, but it could be cool — a web site called “Real Beauty” that offers personalized beauty tips and products based on your own needs, apparently courtesy of Hearst.
– Finally, if you haven’t checked it out yet, we’ve updated our policies and are trying to disclose our affiliate connections. (Apparently, we are the only fashion blogger on the planet doing this — or so it feels. What can we say, we were always the “good” kid.)