Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– The NYT reports that more large companies are doing things Hollywood style — in that they’re putting even Harvard grads in the mailroom. Joy!
– The WSJ says your clothes can kill you.
– Interesting: Savvy Sugar delves into the psychology of chronic procrastinators.
– I Am Moms rounds up a few ways to fit in time for professional development, even if you’re a new mom.
– The French government announced it would no longer be using the phrase “mademoiselle” because it made reference “without justification nor necessity” to a woman’s “matrimonial situation.”
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!