Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Une Femme d’un Certain Âge rethinks her scarf storage.
- Sally at Already Pretty has some cool fashion resolutions, and polls her readers on what theirs are — You Look Fab also thinks about style resolutions for 2014.
- The Washington Post looked at an interesting new study that explored the link between elected female leaders and a country’s GDP growth.
- Belle at Capitol Hill Style offers some tips on how to maintain weight loss. Meanwhile, SheFinds rounds up celebrities whose weight loss stories inspire them to work out. Over at Popsugar Smart Living, they round up some great ways to make your resolutions stick.
- Rachel Roy interviewed Daily Worth founder Amanda Steinberg on women and money — in the short video there are a ton of good tips; I may have to try her budgeting alternative.
- Road Warriorette has some good travel etiquette tips.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!