Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Every time I go to Target, my cart seems to steer itself over to the Who What Wear collection. For the price point, the clothes seem well-designed, and classic-looking enough that they’ll last for at least a few seasons.
One of my recent favorites is this 100% cotton floral peplum top. To balance out the volume, I’d wear it with a pencil skirt or skinny ankle pants.
The top is $29.99 and comes in sizes XS–4X. It’s also available in a pink leopard print. 3/4-Sleeve Blouse
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/24/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Boden – Tons of great deals on workwear, including dresses up to 70% off
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles and 40% off everything else
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – Premier event, up to 70% off — one-day event across ALL brands
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!