Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Every time I go to Target, my cart seems to steer itself over to the Who What Wear collection. For the price point, the clothes seem well-designed, and classic-looking enough that they’ll last for at least a few seasons.
One of my recent favorites is this 100% cotton floral peplum top. To balance out the volume, I’d wear it with a pencil skirt or skinny ankle pants.
The top is $29.99 and comes in sizes XS–4X. It’s also available in a pink leopard print. 3/4-Sleeve Blouse
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!