Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Every time I go to Target, my cart seems to steer itself over to the Who What Wear collection. For the price point, the clothes seem well-designed, and classic-looking enough that they’ll last for at least a few seasons.
One of my recent favorites is this 100% cotton floral peplum top. To balance out the volume, I’d wear it with a pencil skirt or skinny ankle pants.
The top is $29.99 and comes in sizes XS–4X. It’s also available in a pink leopard print. 3/4-Sleeve Blouse
Workwear Sales of Note (but see our big Black Friday sale roundup!):
- Nordstrom – Markdowns up to 74% off (see all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off; $50 off $200
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50-75% off your purchase; extra 15% off your purchase (ends 5 p.m. 11/26)
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off (ends 11/28 at 11:59 PT)
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance (ends 11/25 at 11:59 p.m. ET)
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!