Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
September is always a weird time of year clothing-wise. Labor Day has come and gone, so I’m ready for all the fall things, but it’s still too warm for full-on sweater weather. This machine-washable, 3/4-sleeve dress from Lands’ End is a perfect item to get you through until it’s time to really bundle up.
It comes in a wide variety of colors and a broad range of sizes, so there’s something for everyone. I would wear it with bare legs and flats for now and transition to tights and booties in a month or two.
Update: Lands’ End is now offering up to 40% off full-price styles and up to 75% sale and clearance styles, which brings this dress down to $41.97!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves