Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
September is always a weird time of year clothing-wise. Labor Day has come and gone, so I’m ready for all the fall things, but it’s still too warm for full-on sweater weather. This machine-washable, 3/4-sleeve dress from Lands’ End is a perfect item to get you through until it’s time to really bundle up.
It comes in a wide variety of colors and a broad range of sizes, so there’s something for everyone. I would wear it with bare legs and flats for now and transition to tights and booties in a month or two.
Update: Lands’ End is now offering up to 40% off full-price styles and up to 75% sale and clearance styles, which brings this dress down to $41.97!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…