Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
September is always a weird time of year clothing-wise. Labor Day has come and gone, so I’m ready for all the fall things, but it’s still too warm for full-on sweater weather. This machine-washable, 3/4-sleeve dress from Lands’ End is a perfect item to get you through until it’s time to really bundle up.
It comes in a wide variety of colors and a broad range of sizes, so there’s something for everyone. I would wear it with bare legs and flats for now and transition to tights and booties in a month or two.
Update: Lands’ End is now offering up to 40% off full-price styles and up to 75% sale and clearance styles, which brings this dress down to $41.97!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!