Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
How pretty is the abstract print on this Natori skirt? This blue-and-white number could be paired with a camel blazer for a great business casual look or, if you’re feeling particularly bold, a bright pink or yellow top. It would also transition nicely to a weekend look by swapping in sandals and a white tank.
The skirt is $275 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Eddie Bauer – 60% off select cozy styles; 50% off outdoor gifts
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – 50-60% off all dresses & tops; extra 50% off all sale
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; extra 20% off outerwear
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 50% of your purchase (through 12/7)
- Madewell – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off — also, $50 off $200
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase
Gift Ideas for Men: