We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I don’t usually do a lot about the Amazon Prime Day sales because, historically, I’ve been kind of underwhelmed by the products with deals. But I’ve only looked through the sale a little bit this morning and already have a bunch of stuff in my cart, so I thought I’d do a little roundup for you guys…
Big brands I’m seeing with lots of deals include:
- Laneige – I’ve got the lip mask in my cart…
- Tatcha – Their Water Essence is one of the few things that I really splurge on – the idea is that it helps all of the rest of your skincare absorb past the first layer, and I do really notice a difference when I apply it first. It’s so expensive ($90) I tend to save it for the winter, but it’s $66 today, so I’m psyched.
- Butter Nail products – I’m not a huge nail person but I’ve been very happy with the Butter base coats/top coats and so forth I’ve bought over the years. (Also lots of deals on OPI, Deborah Lippmann, and Smith & Cult nail products.)
- Sunday Riley products – Just a few products, but they’re good deals.
- Peter Thomas Roth
- elta MD
- Alterna Caviar – Their products are some of my favorites when I’m not doing the Curly Girl method
- Urban Decay – I may just have to get the mini Naked2 set of eyeshadows for $15… Ack, and also good deals on Julep eyeshadows (I have 2 and use them really often, very easy to apply) and Laura Geller products
- IT Cosmetics – one of my favorite undereye concealers!
- Shark Hyper Hair Dryer – I’ve heard great things about the Shark hair dryer in the various Curly Girl groups I’m in — people really love it. It’s down to $172 from $250, so I might just have to give it a try.
- Drybar Round Dryer Brush – I haven’t tried this one, but I’ve heard good buzz about it as being a step up from the $30ish Revlon dryer brush that everyone loves. The Drybar one is down to $105 in the sale.
I’ve actually been on the hunt for eye mask patches — readers, do you have any favorites? The Peter Thomas Roth ones pictured above look great, but I see that there’s this new-to-me Snail Bee one that is on some “best of” lists. There are also some highly-rated ones from Bliss for $11. Thoughts?