I got four of these lightweight sweaters from Martin and Osa and might go back for more… they’re a silk blend, really soft, perfect warmth for an air conditioned office, look good alone or under a suit jacket (and they don’t get bulky), plus they hang well on the body and don’t pull across the chest, which is nice for those of us who regularly encounter that issue. I got mine in the store for $19.95 and used a 20% coupon they mailed to me, but there are plenty of coupon codes floating around the internet.Great deal, and the sweaters are classic. We’d wear a button-down beneath them for the office, or perhaps layer a tank in a contrasting or complementing color. They’re $19.95 at Martin & Osa. Perfect V-Neck Sweater If you’ve recently seen a great work piece you’d like to recommend to the readers, please e-mail [email protected] with “TPS” in the subject line. Unless you ask otherwise, we’ll refer to you by your first initial.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for Black Friday! (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off! Plus, Black Friday Deals for a limited time, including Theory, Barefoot Dreams, Zella, and more!
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 30% off everything!
- Amazon – Black Friday deals on Calvin Klein, Drybar, Olaplex, Orolay coats, True & Co bras, Tapata pants,
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything!
- Anthropologie – 30% off everything, and an extra 50% off sale items!
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything; extra 15% off
- Boden – 40% off selected styles!
- Brooks Brothers – 30% off sitewide; lots of suits 40% off. Readers love this silk-cashmere shawl sweater, their classic cardigans, their BrooksStretch suiting, and their non-iron blouses.
- Eddie Bauer – 50% off (exclusions apply); extra 50% off clearance
- Elie Tahari – 60% off Black Friday specials; extra 30% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off everything; extra 50% off all sale
- Everlane – Up to 50% off! (I don’t think I’ve ever seen Everlane run a deal like this, fwiw! We recently featured this alpaca polo sweater, now down to $63; reader favorites like the Dream Pant, their ReNew Transit backpack, and some of their silk blouses are included in the sale!)
- Express – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase, plus, today get an extra 10% off your purchase. The current reader favorite sweater jacket comes down to $79 in cart!
- J.Crew Factory – 50-70% off entire site; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order
- Loft – 50% off your purchase, including new arrivals
- Lululemon – Once a year savings!
- Madewell – 50% off your sale!
- M.M. LaFleur – Save up to 80%, and take an extra 20% off sale styles for a limited time.
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off regular-price & sale items; $50 off $200; $100 off $400; $250 off $1,000; $500 off $2,000; luxe brands sale up to 50% off
- Sephora – Save big on different brands every single day through 11/28. 11/26: tarte. 11/28: Fenty and fresh.
- Talbots – 40% off your entire purchase
Other Sales of Note:
- Buffy – Black Friday Sale: 20% to 40% off on select items
- Crate & Barrel – Black Friday sneak peek, up to 30% off; 10% off full price items
- Parachute – Save up to 40% off last-chance items
- West Elm – Early Black Friday Deals, up to 70% off (50% off a lot of their most popular furniture)
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
- I’m wondering what kind of paid work to do in retirement…
- What things are you looking forward to right now?
- What type of volunteer work do you do — and do you enjoy it?
- I’m resigned to spending good money on a home office chair — what worked for you, and what didn’t?
- I don’t want to go to my SIL’s baby shower — what life events do you consider mandatory?
- I’m trans and job-hunting – any tips for finding work cultures that don’t hate me?
- What are your favorite things?
- How can I give up coffee?
- Talk to me about having your colors done…