What do you think are the best foldable flats for women? We haven’t rounded up the best flexible flats in a few years — which are your favorites? Do you like super lightweight ones to stash in a bag, or more substantial ones that just happen to be flexible?
I’ve always been a fan of foldable ballet flats — they probably get more use than regular ballet flats. I’ve used them for date nights, weddings, speaking enegagements, networking things, and more. Basically, as soon as the main event is done and you can get outside to a cab or to start your commute home, you just put on the flexible flats.
I was intrigued to see that Boden has flexible ballet flats — they seem like a nice addition to the genre.
I’ve always been a fan of the super affordable options like these $9 ones — I even fit them into clutches sometimes on date nights. I’ve also heard nice things about the Yosi Samra flats and Tory Burch travel flats. Nordstrom has a few options from other brands as well!
The Boden ones are kind of in the middle of the pack, since they’re $110 full price.
They’re are available in 6 colors, sizes 36-42.
Readers, what do you think are the best foldable flats for women? Do you prefer higher end ones or lower end ones?
(I just updated the links in our older post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden — so many machine washable reader favorites that have been classics for years!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale & clearance up to 75% off — and try code JUST4U through 9/15 to take $30-$650 off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – 15% off $75, 25% off $100, 40% off $125
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – bottoms starting at $29; 40% off everything else