Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re looking for a slightly elevated jogger for working from home or in a casual office, I think this could be it. Everlane’s description of these pants is “Tailored Look. Sweatpant feel.” Truly a dream pant.
For a cozy WFH look, I would wear these with a chunky sweater and fun earrings. On an in-office day, I would do a black blouse, colored blazer, and some pointed-toe flats to give the look a little more gravitas without getting too stuffy. These pants are machine washable, but they do recommend hanging them to dry.
The pants are $68 and available in sizes XXS–XL. They also come in charcoal. The Dream Pant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 9.23.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – $30-$50 off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything + extra 10% off $125