Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re looking for a slightly elevated jogger for working from home or in a casual office, I think this could be it. Everlane’s description of these pants is “Tailored Look. Sweatpant feel.” Truly a dream pant.
For a cozy WFH look, I would wear these with a chunky sweater and fun earrings. On an in-office day, I would do a black blouse, colored blazer, and some pointed-toe flats to give the look a little more gravitas without getting too stuffy. These pants are machine washable, but they do recommend hanging them to dry.
The pants are $68 and available in sizes XXS–XL. They also come in charcoal. The Dream Pant
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping