Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Every time I browse the Universal Standard website, I find something new to fall in love with. I already have several of their pants and tees in heavy rotation, but this “better than silk” wrap blouse stopped me in my tracks.
I love the wrap silhouette, slightly puffed sleeves, and length, which would be perfect to wear with leggings if you’re working from home. This is the type of effortless elegance that makes getting dressed in the morning a pleasure, rather than a chore.
The top is $128 and comes in sizes 00–40.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your full-price purchase; 50% off full-price sweaters
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 15% off with code (through 12/12)
- Eddie Bauer – 60% off select cozy styles; 50% off outdoor gifts
- Elie Tahari – Extra 30% off with code; coats starting at $99
- Eloquii – 50-60% off all dresses & tops; extra 50% off all sale
- Express – 40% off everything
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance; extra 20% off outerwear
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 50% of your purchase (through 12/7)
- Madewell – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – Designer Sale: Up to 50% off — also, $50 off $200
- Talbots – 40% off your purchase
Gift Ideas for Men: