Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This coral color is one of my secret weapons for making it through winter in the Northeast. I have a few tops in this color family, and I’m delighted to report that they do wonders for perking up my sallow winter complexion, and several friends of varying skin tones have reported the same.
This bobble sweater from Loft looks soft and cozy but will still look great on a videoconference screen.
The sweater is on sale for $35 (marked down from $59.50) and comes in sizes 14–26. It also comes in ivory.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase