For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
I really like this sheath dress, with lighter and darker navy details; the skirt also has lighter and darker details. It’s a fun take on what is basically a very traditional navy suit.
And I especially like that the navy is light enough that it clearly is not black, so there’s no problem with mixing (although of course you can wear black and navy together anyway).
The suit pieces are $248–$545 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Looking for other higher-mid-tier suiting like this? Other options of investment suits for women include:
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.