Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I think we can all agree that Smythe really knows how to do a dramatic blazer. This bouclé blazer is a lot of look, but paired with some neutral pieces, I think it could work in even the most formal of offices.
The perfect tailoring and flattering fit would look beautiful with a basic black sheath, but I would also love a high-low mix with some wide-leg jeans.
The blazer is $1,495 at Smythe and is available in lucky sizes 2–12.
A few more affordable options in regular and plus sizes are this bouclé blazer from Lioness (sizes XXS–XL, $96), this St. John chevron bouclé blazer on major sale (0–18, final sale $380), and this bouclé blazer from Grace Elements (14-22, $65).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off