Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
My body says it’s still summer, but retailers are telling me that it’s fall, so bring on the tweeds! This shift dress from Hobbs is so pretty it made me gasp out loud. The tweed top with contrast trim provides something a little bit above and beyond your typical black sheath, but will still blend well in a room full of boring suits. I would add a white blazer for summer and transition into a black topper for fall/winter.
If you’re interested in building a slightly unusual suit, there’s also a coordinating cropped jacket.
The dress is $335 at Hobbs and comes in sizes 2–14.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.16.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: