Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress comes personally recommended by one of my most stylish lawyer friends. She was looking for a tweed dress for the fall and had initially landed on this shift dress from Ann Taylor (lucky sizes only, but so cute) but found that it was too boxy for her frame.
A google search turned up this Grace Karin dress, and for less than $40, she was pleasantly surprised. The cut is flattering, the fabric is substantial, but still has a slight stretch, and it comes in a wide range of colors.
The dress is available at Amazon and comes in sizes S–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.7.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns