Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This dress comes personally recommended by one of my most stylish lawyer friends. She was looking for a tweed dress for the fall and had initially landed on this shift dress from Ann Taylor (lucky sizes only, but so cute) but found that it was too boxy for her frame.
A google search turned up this Grace Karin dress, and for less than $40, she was pleasantly surprised. The cut is flattering, the fabric is substantial, but still has a slight stretch, and it comes in a wide range of colors.
The dress is available at Amazon and comes in sizes S–XXL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!