This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Harper’s Bazaar looked at the Queen’s style through the decades.
- Fashionista featured the 19 best looks from the Emmys red carpet.
- Disability Scoop noted that Kohl’s has announced it will offer adaptive clothing from three of its biggest house brands.
- Reuters reported that the Washington State Human Rights Commission has accused Alaska Airlines of discriminating against nonbinary and genderfluid employees with its rigid gender-based dress code.
- BuzzFeed shared what a senior recruiter at Google advised about what to leave off your resume in 2022.
- A writer for The Atlantic shared “the best actual-career advice” he’s heard.
- The Atlantic also explored the brain fog that comes from long COVID.
- WIRED shared iOS 16’s security features, Safety Check and Lockdown Mode, while 9to5Mac (earlier this year) highlighted the DoorDash Express shortcut, which looks like the DoorDash app but can discreetly notify someone that you’re in an unsafe situation.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “An Open Letter to the Home Improvement Store Employee Who Quizzed Me on My Painting Plans After I Declined His Help.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.