Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
White + Warren makes such lovely cashmere pieces. Their cashmere travel wrap has been with me for three different jobs and wildly different office climates.
This camel cardigan looks like it would be an equally versatile piece. I would keep this in the office to throw over any outfit — it look would look great with black, navy, or gray.
A more affordable option is from Garnet Hill; it’s currently on sale for $170 (from $229) and comes in seven colors in XS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/28/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- LOFT – $45 jeans and $35+ pants; select styles $19.98 and under
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: