Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I was bummed to see that Loft is cutting its plus-sized line, but it looks like there are still quite a few items available for now.
This cheetah-print shirtdress looks flowy and comfy but still pulled-together. I would probably swap out the fabric tie for a more substantial black leather belt to give it some shape. And, if I’m being honest, I’d probably sew in some snaps (like these) between the buttons to make sure everything stays in place.
With a bold print like this, I would keep the accessories pretty basic — probably some gold earrings and a simple pendant necklace.
The dress is on sale for $69 (marked down from $98) and available in plus sizes 14–26, regular sizes 00–18, petite sizes 00–18, and tall sizes 00–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 11.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales — up to 50% off! See some of our picks here. Also of note: TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off entire site (and storewide); extra 60% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Boden – 15% off full-price items; 30% off outerwear and sleepwear
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- Anthropologie – 30% off; extra 30% off sale items