Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I was bummed to see that Loft is cutting its plus-sized line, but it looks like there are still quite a few items available for now.
This cheetah-print shirtdress looks flowy and comfy but still pulled-together. I would probably swap out the fabric tie for a more substantial black leather belt to give it some shape. And, if I’m being honest, I’d probably sew in some snaps (like these) between the buttons to make sure everything stays in place.
With a bold print like this, I would keep the accessories pretty basic — probably some gold earrings and a simple pendant necklace.
The dress is on sale for $69 (marked down from $98) and available in plus sizes 14–26, regular sizes 00–18, petite sizes 00–18, and tall sizes 00–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping