I’ve often noticed readers commenting about their leopard-print booties — I think it came up a ton last year when people were talking about our four week work outfit challenge.
I’ve historically struggled with styling booties that weren’t black, and there are SO MANY fun booties and boots out this year that I thought it would make a fun open thread — are you a fan of booties in prints and colors? How are you wearing them to work?
2019 Update: We’re adding these booties to our Workwear Hall of Fame because they’re still around after years, coming out in new colors, materials and prints, and getting rave reviews.
Check out our Guide to Comfortable Heels for other reader favorite brands!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-5-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 70% off sale styles; up to 40% off fresh picks
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 60% off dresses; up to 60% off 100s more styles
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything; 30% off when you spend $100; extra 50% off clearance
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)