Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This time of year, when the temperature and humidity are more than my delicate constitution can handle, I need light, breathable fabrics that don’t make me feel like I’m on the verge of melting. Silk is my preference for summer tops, especially if it doesn’t need to be dry cleaned.
This gorgeous top from Vince looks breezy and cool, but still put-together, plus, it can be hand-washed! The black-and-white colorway is a perfect neutral to take you from summer into fall, although it also comes in a really pretty “mosswood” color, which looks like it’s going be ubiquitous this coming season.
The top is $325 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XXS–XL.
A more affordable option is $79 at Dillard’s and available in sizes XS–L.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off