Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
One of my favorite parts about switching from in-person to online court appearances is that I don’t have to wear a full suit and can swap in some of my bright blazers instead.
I would never be bold enough to wear a full red suit in court, but I like the idea of a lipstick-red blazer with a white blouse for a videoconference appearance. (I should note, however, that I once saw a woman attorney in her 60s walking out of the courthouse in a fire engine red pantsuit and thought she looked aaaaamazing.)
This twill version from Talbots comes in a wide range of sizes and is classic-looking enough to last you for years.
The blazer is $179 and is available in plus sizes 14–24, petite plus sizes 14–22, misses sizes 2–18, and petite sizes 0–16. Right now, Talbots is offering 40% off your purchase, which brings the price down to $107. Classic Shetland Blazer
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-1-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – 40% off your purchase plus an extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase