I wrote a year ago about this electric foot warmer being one of my favorite little things — and it continues to be! I primarily use it for when I get into bed and my toes are cold, but I’ve also used it when I’ve got cramps or when my back is sore or stiff, and my sons have used it when they have stomachaches.
It’s easy and affordable, it heats up quickly, and it’s super snuggly.
I’m often cold, so we’ve tried a lot of products for electric heat. We have an electric mattress pad and an electric throw blanket as well, but they’re buried in a closet somewhere because I so prefer this smaller product to the larger versions.
The one I bought (which I remember being from Sunbeam but Amazon tells me is from “Gintao,” which, OK) is $47; Zulily has one from Bluestone for $21 today (but stock may be low). There are some parallel products that look like they do the same. Sharper Image has a ton of heated slippers and the like, for example. Amazon also seems to have a number of parallel products, including this purple one for $29.) QVC does actually have one from Sunbeam, but it doesn’t have the pocket for your feet (it’s just a smaller heating pad).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-2-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles; extra 25% off your $125+ purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 25% off your purchase; $50 off $175+; free shipping (no min.)