I wrote a year ago about this electric foot warmer being one of my favorite little things — and it continues to be! I primarily use it for when I get into bed and my toes are cold, but I’ve also used it when I’ve got cramps or when my back is sore or stiff, and my sons have used it when they have stomachaches.
It’s easy and affordable, it heats up quickly, and it’s super snuggly.
I’m often cold, so we’ve tried a lot of products for electric heat. We have an electric mattress pad and an electric throw blanket as well, but they’re buried in a closet somewhere because I so prefer this smaller product to the larger versions.
The one I bought (which I remember being from Sunbeam but Amazon tells me is from “Gintao,” which, OK) is $47; Zulily has one from Bluestone for $21 today (but stock may be low). There are some parallel products that look like they do the same. Sharper Image has a ton of heated slippers and the like, for example. Amazon also seems to have a number of parallel products, including this purple one for $29.) QVC does actually have one from Sunbeam, but it doesn’t have the pocket for your feet (it’s just a smaller heating pad).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 30% off $150+
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 40% off sitewide
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; up to 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off