Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This petal-pink blazer is the perfect combination of structured and feminine. It’s cut beautifully, with notch lapels and flap pockets, and the pink color will pair beautifully with any neutrals.
If you’re really leaning into spring, I would wear this with a cream sheath. For a more seasonless look, I would do a white blouse and navy trousers.
The blazer is $425 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.23.22…
- Nordstrom – 6,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off your purchase; extra 10% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 33,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)