Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This petal-pink blazer is the perfect combination of structured and feminine. It’s cut beautifully, with notch lapels and flap pockets, and the pink color will pair beautifully with any neutrals.
If you’re really leaning into spring, I would wear this with a cream sheath. For a more seasonless look, I would do a white blouse and navy trousers.
The blazer is $425 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 0–12.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns