Banana Republic is having yet another online-only sale today (20% off orders of $75+ with code BRSAVE20), and we’re digging this wide belt that has some leather, and some cloth.
We like that the reviewers all rave about the amount of stretch in the belt and the way it lays properly; we think it would be a great way to add some shape and spunk to a sweater dress or cardigan.
It’s $38 at Banana Republic in sizes XS/S and M/L. Leather knotted belt
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.24.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance; 40% off “winter vacation styles”
- Ann Taylor – End-of-Season Clearance: Up to 75% off original prices — plus 30% off full-price styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 75% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off, plus an additional 15% off (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: Extra 50% off markdowns (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off select styles; 40% off everything else
- Eloquii – 50% off select styles
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…