I knew I was ready for sconces when my bedside table was so overloaded with books, magazines, and other stuff that my lamp suddenly seemed like it was taking up too much room. We got a pair of Rejuvenation sconces and never looked back. The downside is that they are expensive — we paid upwards of $700 for two sconces (even without any wiring; we just got plug-in versions!), but it was an anniversary splurge. (There must have been a sale on; we got these.)
So, color me excited that the above sconce is a collaboration between West Elm and Rejuvenation, which means it’s far, far, far more affordable — and perfect if you’ve got a tiny table or desk that suddenly feels overloaded right now.
The arms are adjustable and rotate from side to side; the shades pivot, and the cord is wrapped in cloth. They even include white LED lights (although you may want to look into fancier lights like these!). The sconce comes in both black and white.
The sconce is even on sale right now — for a limited time you can buy one for $159.20, or two for $318.40. (Actually, most of West Elm is on sale 20% off — I’m also eyeing this pretty faceted mirror. Drat, the gorgeous weighted blanket I want is not part of the sale — sad trombone.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: