If you’re hunting for a little splurge for yourself (or, hey, Mother’s Day is coming up!), I just wanted to give a shoutout to these lovely Stephen Dweck earrings. I got a similar pair (in a misty, opalescent pink) about a year ago, and I really like them.
They’re comfortable (they’re just an open hook, no post or leverback), and because they’re fixed rather than dangly, they don’t wiggle or feel too fancy for work.
Neiman Marcus has them in a variety of colors for about $250 each.
Readers, what are some of your latest favorites for jewelry to wear to work?
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Hunting for great jewelry for the office? I’ve long been a fan of affordable brands like Kendra Scott and Gorjana, as well as mid-tier brands like Monica Vinader, David Yurman, and Stephen Dweck. For my $.02: spend money on things like a good watch (or watch strap), gold or diamond earrings, a pearl necklace, and more.
Workwear Sales as of 5.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.