We love, love, love these earrings — particularly for an office environment. They’re interesting but not overwhelming. They’re drop earrings without being dangly or distracting. And, they’re probably comfortable to wear (particularly if you have to talk on the telephone for a long time without a headset).
Perfect! They’re $45 at Etsy, from seller Cinnamon Cottage. Little Drop Earrings
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 6.02.23:
- Nordstrom – The Half-Yearly Sale has started! See our thoughts here.
- Ann Taylor – $50 off $150; $100 off $250+; extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything + extra 25% off purchase
- Boden – Sale, up to 50% off
- Cole Haan – Up to 50% off select styles; extra 20% off sandals & sneakers
- Eloquii – 60% off all tops
- Express – 30% off all dresses, tops, shorts & more; extra 50% off clearance
- H&M – Up to 60% off online and in-store.
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off “dressed up” styles (lots of cute dresses!); extra 50% off select sale
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; 60% off 100s of summer faves; extra 60% off clearance
- J.McLaughlin – The Sale Event: extra 30% off
- Loft – 40% off tops; 30% off full-price styles
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty.
- Shopbop – Up to 60% off sale
- Sue Sartor – Lots of cute dresses on sale!
- Talbots – 25-40% off select styles
Other noteworthy sales:
- CB2.com – Up to 40% off; pop-up sale up to 30% off
- Joss & Main – Up to 60% off, plus an extra 20% off with code
- Tuft & Needle – Save up to $775 on mattresses (Reader-favorite brand; Kat really likes hers!)
- West Elm – Up to 25% off in-stock furniture; up to 60% off clearance
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- Favorite comfy pants for an overnight plane ride?
- I’ve got a nasty case of tech neck…
- What’s a good place for a relaxing solo escape?
- What’s the best commuter backpack?
- I’m early 40s and worry my career arc is ending…
- I canNOT figure out the proportions in this current season of fashion…
- How is everyone wearing scarves in 2023?
- What shoes are people wearing to work between boot and sandal season?
- What’s a good place for a relaxing solo escape?
- What are some of your go-to outfits that feel current?
- I need more activities that are social, easy to learn and don’t involve extreme running/jumping/etc.
the wire coming out of the back kind of weirds me out…not sure why… I like the front design, though.
Same here. Something about the extra-long wire in the back just looks off with the smaller design in the front. Maybe it’s meant to be the stem of the flower, like the flower is bent through your ear. Still looks weird to me.
With the long hook, I’d use those little plastic nuts, up close to my ear, since earrings like that, I always bump with my shoulder and they end up popped halfway out, or lost, even.
Or you can get a jeweler to snip it off for you and file the cut edge smooth.
Yes – and they look like they would stab me when I get on the phone… which I hate, since a. it’s painful and b. I then tak off the ofending earring and put it on my desk… to be forgotten for a few days.
I agree with meg – they look unbalanced or disproportionate.
I think these look incredible. They’re unique, graceful, and feminine.
Plus, mad props for linking to an individual jeweler/seller, especially on Etsy!
Yes! I’ve bought a few things on Etsy, their system is great. Have similar earrings to this from one of their jewelers, gingko leaves, get huge compliments on them all the time. I did have them shortened. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23691986
I like the wire, but wouldn’t it stick you in the head? Phone-wise?
Cute, but a little to delicate for my style and taste. I do see a lot of things in this seller’s shop that I would happily buy for my two young neices.
Love etsy! Thanks for posting some new/different designers over the past few weeks … nothing against Nordstrom and the others, but its great to get a new shopping site/brand suggestion every once in a whle!
It looks weird and unfinished to me. Sorry. Not getting it.
I like them for weekends, but not for work/office.
I love earrings like this that are simple but still interesting.
These just seem like they should be worn by a teenager. Way too girly! Assuming most people would dress either business formal or smart/business casual (at the very least), these seem like they’d detract from the rest of the outfit.
Love these, but agree with others that I’d want the stems (?) shorter. You can always ask your Etsy seller to do that, too, don’t forget!!
They’re interesting, but my office tends to be more conservative than those earrings… I tend to edge toward classichoops, studs, etc… Although I do like that drop earrings elongate my neck.
I have never seen this brand before. Thanks C for the recommendation. I am loving the jewelry at anthropologie and sundance catalogue right now! REally different jewelry that doesn’t break the bank!