I was updating some of our older posts on comfortable heels and found myself admiring these Naturalizer pumps — I love the low heel, combined with the flattering dips on the vamp. (I also did not realize that the brand 27 Edit, which I’ve seen a ton at Nordstrom, is a Naturalizer brand.)
They’re available in eight colors, including beige, matte black, and an embossed black patent; sizes may be as varied as 4–12 (and in narrow, medium, and wide), but a lot of places seem to be sold out of the harder-to-find sizes.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59