I was poking around the Loewe site recently — I’ve been drooling over their Puzzle Bag for a while now — and this pixelated version caught my eye. It is the “debut bag for LOEWE by Creative Director Jonathan Anderson.”
We’ve seen a ton of pixelated looks from high-end designers — I’m particularly thinking of Akris’s recent collection, which included this suit — and I have to say, I’m kind of into it. I like the geometric nature of the patterns, the multiple colors that often go into them, and the amusing way they remind me of really bad graphics from decades ago.
This bag is new to the site (just last week you could only pre-order it) — it’s $3400 at Loewe.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.2.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!